Our tailor made nine day ski trips are filled with so many activities you won't have a moment to relax, unless of course you want to!
Included in the price of the ski/snowboard holiday is the following:
- Travel on luxury coach from the UK to Austria
- Full use of coach in and around the resort
- Crossing from Dover to Calais by either Euro-tunnel or P&O ferry
- Six nights' accommodation in traditional family run guesthouse
- Full continental breakfast
- Three course evening meal
- Six days' ski/snowboard equipment hire
- Six days' boot hire
- Six day automated ski pass covering 270 lifts
- Six days' ski/snowboard instruction for 5 hours a day (including 1 hour lunch)
- Dedicated Snowslippers' representative that will meet you every morning and will accompany you on evening activities
- Medals, certificates and trophies
- An optional shopping visit to St Johann, Zell am See or Salzburg
- Evening activities - a supplement will apply for Thermal Spa
One free member of staff for every 8 fully paying pupils.
We also offer significant friends and family discount to those organising the school ski trip. For adult groups, we also offer free places and friends and family discounts to party organisers.